Go Complain Website
Go Complain is the trading name of Horsley Holdings Limited, a company registered in England & Wales and limited by shares. Company Number 09667102. It is an Alternative Business Structure law firm regulated and authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, SRA number 629429.
Regulatory Information required by the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002
- Registered Office Address for GoComplain :
Go Complain registered office is: Unit 12 Hollins Business Centre , Rowley Street, Stafford, ST16 2RH
All general enquiries should be directed to the email address above.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Go Complain does not permit any third party to operate a link to the website nor does it permit any third party to frame the website without obtaining Go Complain’s prior written consent.
- Intellectual Property
All copyright and other rights (including database rights, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and all other intellectual property rights) in and to the website and its contents (which for the avoidance of doubt shall include all information contained in or available from the website such as text, graphics, case studies and logos ("the Contents") are owned by or licensed to Go Complain or are otherwise used by Go Complain as permitted under applicable laws. Unless Go Complain explicitly states otherwise in writing, you may use, view, download, copy or print the contents of the website provided that it is solely used by you for the purpose of enquiring about the services provided by Go Complain and provided that you do not change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices on such content. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials which you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Under no circumstances may you use any Contents in a manner that may give a false or misleading impression of Go Complain.
You must not use any part of the contents on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Go Complain or our licensors.
You agree not to copy, reproduce, store in any medium (including in any other websites), distribute, transmit, modify, alter, disseminate, create derivative works from all or any part of the website or edit any part of the website other than as permitted above without obtaining Go Complain’s prior written consent.
- Specific Prohibitions
You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website nor may you attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website.
You agree to use the website for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict the use of the website by, any third party.
- Legal Liability
The website and the content of the website are provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Whilst Go Complain has taken every care in the preparation of the website and the content, Go Complain cannot guarantee that the content will be completely up to date and free of errors. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Go Complain makes no warranties, representations and/or undertakings (express or implied) in respect of the website and the content (including the accuracy, reliability, suitability, quality, availability or completeness thereof).
Go Complain excludes all liability (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence) in relation to the website and the content, whether such liability arises in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise (including, without limitation, liability in respect of any losses, damages, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you of an indirect or consequential nature, such as loss of profits, data, business or goodwill). Go Complain makes no claims or representations that any or all of the content may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales and unless otherwise specifically stated, the content and the website is directed solely at consumers and/or businesses who access the websites from England and Wales. Access to such materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you choose to access the website from outside England or Wales, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the local laws governing websites and internet use.
- Computer Viruses and Errors
Whilst Go Complain will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website does not contain or promulgate any errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code or harmful components and will be uninterrupted, Go Complain makes no warranty or representation that this will be the case. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the website and regularly check for the presence of errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code, and harmful components.
Go Complain excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability (other than liability for death or personal injury caused by Go Complain's negligence) in connection with any damage or loss caused by errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code or harmful components originating or contracted from the website and any interruptions in the running of the website.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, bugs or other material which are malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
Go Complain shall have the right to immediately terminate your use of the website if Go Complain determines in their sole discretion that you have breached these terms and conditions or have otherwise been engaged in conduct which they determine in their sole discretion to be unacceptable.
- Further Information
If you require further information or have any questions regarding this policy, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a statement of Data Protection Compliance adopted by Horsley Holdings Limited T/A Go Complain for undertaking legal services for clients.
Go Complain will, whilst providing legal services, collect and use personal information which must be dealt with properly, in any manner that it is collected, recorded and used; whether on paper, in a computer, or recorded on other material.
We regard the lawful and correct treatment of personal information by the company as critical in maintaining the confidence of our clients; we therefore treat personal information lawfully and correctly.
We therefore strictly abide to the Principles of Data Protection, as set out in the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018
Specifically, the Principles require that personal data:
- Shall be processed fairly and lawfully and, in particular, shall not be processed unless at least one of the conditions of schedule 2 DPA are met, or in the case of sensitive personal data, at least one of the conditions in Schedule 3 DPA are met.
- Shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes
- Shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed
- Shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes
- Shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Act
- Shall take the appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- Shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
A cookie is a simple file text that is stored on your computer or a mobile device by a website’s server and is unique to your web browser. This helps the website improve your user experience by enabling that the website remembers you, it may store your login details, and help with the interaction between you and the website.
We understand that some people find cookies intrusive and therefore it is possible to block or delete cookies, should you prefer.
Data processing of Client information:
The information collected will be used in accordance with applicable laws for the following reasons
- To provide you with our legal services
- Legal compliance requirements
- For internal analytical review to improve our services
- Share non-personal information with third parties for statistical data only.
We do NOT:
- Disclose personal information to other third parties outside the legal process of your case.
- Hold your bank details.
At Go Complain we strive for the very best in information security. Our online and case management systems include:
- Industry standard software protection from cyber attack
- All emails and data are encrypted to level 256-bit
- Data is subjected to vulnerability management process, actively scanning for security threats, using the very latest spam, antivirus, malware and ransomware software available.
- Once screened, data is stored in a Tier 3+ 2N UK data centre, which has 24 hour physical manned security on the site.
- All data centres are ISO90001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO/IEC 27001:2005 compliant and accredited.
- Network security is provided by Juniper and Cisco industry standard firewalls.
- All Go Complain staff undergo security clearance checks and training.
Privacy modifications and contact: