This is a statement of Data Protection Compliance adopted by Horsley Holdings Limited T/A Go Complain for undertaking legal services for clients.
Go Complain will, whilst providing legal services, collect and use personal information which must be dealt with properly, in any manner that it is collected, recorded and used; whether on paper, in a computer, or recorded on other material.
We regard the lawful and correct treatment of personal information by the company as critical in maintaining the confidence of our clients; we therefore treat personal information lawfully and correctly.
We therefore strictly abide to the Principles of Data Protection, as set out in the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR 2018).
Specifically, the Principles as set out at Chapter 2 of the GDPR 2018 require that personal data:
- Processing for any of the law enforcement purposes must be lawful and fair.
- Shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Shall be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
A cookie is a simple file text that is stored on your computer or a mobile device by a website’s server and is unique to your web browser. This helps the website improve your user experience by enabling that the website remembers you, it may store your login details, and help with the interaction between you and the website.
We understand that some people find cookies intrusive and therefore it is possible to block or delete cookies, should you prefer.
Data processing of Client information:
The information collected will be used in accordance with applicable laws for the following reasons
- To provide you with our legal services
- Legal compliance requirements
- For internal analytical review to improve our services
- Share non-personal information with third parties for statistical data only.
We do NOT:
- Disclose personal information to other third parties outside the legal process of your case.
- Hold your bank details.
- Process data outside the European Union
At Go Complain we strive for the very best in information security. Our online and case management systems include:
- Industry standard software protection from cyber attack
- All emails and data are encrypted to level 256-bit
- Data is subjected to vulnerability management process, actively scanning for security threats, using the very latest spam, antivirus, malware and ransomware software available.
- Once screened, data is stored in a Tier 3+ 2N UK data centre, which has 24 hour physical manned security on the site.
- All data centres are ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27018, UK G0Cloud, EU Model Clauses compliant and accredited.
- Network security is provided by Microsoft, Juniper and Cisco industry standard firewalls.
- All Go Complain staff undergo security clearance checks and training.
Privacy modifications and contact: